Have you laughed today? Many times we say things that are innocent but don’t realize how silly they sound. Two of my favorites I have listed below. One is just a silly question while the other is a repeated question every time something is missing.
I recently left my dog for a couple hours in the care of another. While gone I was told my dog barked the entire time! I listened then I was asked “Does he always bark while you are gone?” My reply was “How would I know if I am not home?”
Whenever I forget where I left something I am always asked “Where did you leave it last?” That is a loaded question! If I knew where I left it last I would know where it was at!
What statement or question have you heard recently that has caused you to think about the things we say, and you end up laughing?
- Laughter medicine (kimandsumi.wordpress.com)
- It’s the International Moment of Laughter, so grab the opportunity with both hands. (sciencelens.wordpress.com)
- Here Are Japan’s Silly Internet Pictures (kotaku.com)
- Laughter Is the Best Medicine (babyzone.com)
- Silly Stuff Matters (lovewondering.wordpress.com)
**********All material presented on Brain Injury Self Rehabilitation (BISR) is copyright and cannot be, copied, reproduced, or distributed in any way without the express, written consent of Edith E. Flickinger, BSN RN.